What do you think the future will look like?
- Name three jobs you think you would like to do.
- Pick one and write down something about the job. Do you have to train for it? Why would you like to do it? Do you know anyone who has this job? You can answer this question up to three times.
- Name three places you think you would like to visit or live.
- Pick one and write down something about the place. How far away is it? Why would you like to go there? Do you know anyone who has been there? What is the weather like there? You can answer this question up to three times.
- If you could travel through time would you want to go into the future or the past?
Create a picture or story or poem or comic about the future!
- What is today’s Google doodle about?
- Write down one fact you learned from clicking on the Google doodle. You can enter the draw up to 4 times.
If you complete today’s Minecraft challenge put your name on a piece of paper and enter it into the draw
To check the bingo on the bulletin board to see what other activities you can do!